Sliding Room Dividers
Guide for room dividers.
Room dividing solutions seem to be very on trend at the moment, so exactly how can you find the best balance of style and quality, convenience and value?
Opening up the living area with Sliding Room Dividers.
By being able to merge two rooms into one can really pay dividends – you might need the space for a celebration or perhaps where you can keep an eye on the kids. However you still want to live your life and this is why we believe that this solution could enhance your home and cause as little disruption and mess as possible.
Internal bi fold doors can provide flexibility you may need. The room fold plus range will provide effortless fingertip movements without having a bottom track. This top hung system will enable quicker installation and keep your floor intact so as to provide a more streamlined finish.
Minimum hassle, maximum choice.
Jeld Wen sliding folding doors have added hardware to the frames which keeps them stable and also allows opening and closing to be achieved more smoothly and very easily.
Each concertina timber style door is the same width so as to give maximum clear opening. All of the configurations fold and slide back to the edge of a room; you also have the option to use a single panel in the normal fashion so as to provide every day access.
The room fold range is supplied ready for installation with a separate frame, doors and hardware packs. They also come in a choice of widths and also have new numerous glazing and finishing options so as to give your home a designer feel.
FOLDING SLIDING DOORSET
A stylish, high quality folding door system available in a large range of popular designs and sizes that provides the option of turning two rooms into one.
Room Fold features
• Top hung with high quality brushed stainless steel hardware and no bottom track, meaning quicker installation and uninterrupted ﬂooring from room to room. These doors are reversible for hanging to the left or the right
• Doors are in equal sizes and have choices of 610mm wide
or 686mm wide depending on the design to offer different
frame widths. Frame head and track trimming is required for certain conﬁgurations – please refer to ﬁtting instructions
• Different conﬁguration options depending on use required –
full slide to take the doors all the way to one side, or single door access options for day to day use
• 35mm thick door leaves
• Supplied ready for installation with a frame pack, hardware pack and door pack
• Door designs match our popular single door designs – we have now introduced even more to the range for you to choose from including full panel door options
• Oak doors are supplied with an oak frame unﬁnished for site decoration in your choice of paint, stain, varnish or clear lacquer
• Primed doors are supplied with a primed frame ready for a ﬁnal top coat of paint
Room Fold pack includes:
• Chosen doors
• Timber frame pack – oak or primed, dependent on your door choice
• Top metal track
• Brushed stainless steel door runners
• Brushed stainless steel hinge packs
• Brushed stainless steel ﬂush bolts (can be ﬁxed to the top or the bottom of the door)