- JELD-WEN 2 door Huntingdon 10 lite clear glazed roomfold doorset
- 2 door leaves slide, 1 being a sliding hinged door
- Real American white oak veneer
- Supplied ready for staining or varnishing
- Top hung with high quality brushed stainless steel hardware and no bottom track, meaning quicker installation and uninterrupted flooring from room to room
- Doors are in equal sizes and available in a choice of 610mm or 686mm widths – please select option required
- Please note: trimming of the rail and frame is required for this door option
- Clear glazed – using 4mm toughened safety glass
- Paint and peel film applied for ease of finishing
- Includes doors, frame, top track, door runners and hinge packs
- Main door handle not included
- Oak frame is supplied as standard
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Structural opening dimensions (H x W) for 610mm doors 2047mm x 1319mm, for 686mm doors 2047mm x 1471mm
- Depth of frame 92mm
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
- We only deliver to the UK mainland and use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 1 – 2 weeks (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take a further 5 days.
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot.
- In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
It is essential that the JELD-WEN 2 door Huntingdon 10 lite clear glazed roomfold doorset frame and door’s are completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks.Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. Interior doors may be finished using a proprietary branded stain, paint, clear varnish or clear lacquer. Our doors are NOT suitable for waxes, polishes, dyes or oils (including Osmo UV oil) as they do not properly seal the door and can lead to delamination of the veneer.Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.