- JELD-WEN 3 panel primed interior door
- Supplied double coat primed ready for a final coat of paint
- Maximum trim allowance 4mm on the 2 long edges and 6mm on the top and bottom edge
- Smooth finish
- Traditional stile and rail construction
- Solid core for a heavyweight feel
- Approximate weight 30kg
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
COVID-19 Update: Orders are being processed and delivered for a limited range of products. However, due to the restrictions in the factory, there may be some delays to the usual lead times displayed below.
In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
- We only deliver to the UK mainland and use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 – 7 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take a further 5 days.
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot.
It is essential that the JELD-WEN 3 panel primed interior door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing, lightly sand any handling marks. Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. These Interior primed doors may be finished with a good quality paint to suit your tastes.