The JELD-WEN 6 lite plywood panel glazed exterior door features double insulated 14mm glass and is manufactured from high quality hardwood, a classic style for back door use. Watch the video’s for information on how to install an external door.
- 6 lite plywood panel glazed exterior door
- Double glazed
- Clear glass
- Paint and peel film applied for ease of finishing
- Softwood plywood panel
- Approximate weight 30kg
- Maximum trim allowance 4mm on 2 long edges and 6mm top and bottom edge
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
Please note: JELD-WEN have discontinued this range of doors, they are only available whilst stocks last!
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take up to 10 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot and place your order in a room of your choice
It is essential that the JELD-WEN 6 lite plywood panel glazed exterior door is fully sealed on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles, hinges and letter plates etc. As soon as the door is taken out of its wrapping, it should be fully decorated. Prior to priming or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks. Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel/iron on our doors. Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.
JELD-WEN recommend that a Microporus paint or stain can be used, you can also use a Sadolin Extra Durable clear coat. A light sanding between coats will produce the best finish. Adequate drying-time must be allowed between the coats. These exterior doors are NOT suitable for any varnishes, waxes, polishes, oils (including Osmo UV oil) and lacquers as these products do not protect the door and may cause the veneer to bubble or lift. Failure to follow the above will invalidate claims for excessive movement or delamination.