The JELD-WEN FD30 Arlington 6 panel smooth fire door 44mm is a popular six panel smooth design with an enhanced profile to provide a truly traditional look to your home. This door has a fire protection rating of 30 minutes. Watch the video’s for more information about fire doors and how to install them.
- JELD-WEN Arlington 6 panel smooth fire door 44mm
- Offers 30 minutes of fire protection when fitted in accordance with manufacturers instructions
- Maximum trim allowance 4mm on 2 long edges and 6mm bottom edge, but no trim allowance on the top edge
- 6 panel smooth moulded door
- Supplied ready for painting
- Approximate weight 32kg
- All JELD-WEN fire doors are manufactured under the BWF-CERTIFIRE scheme
- All doors have a unique identification number which can be traced back to date of manufacture and is printed on the label which is placed on the top edge of the door. This label should never be removed as it is there for traceability
- Fire doors alone will not provide the necessay protection in the event of a fire and will only be effective if if installed in accordance with the BWF-CERTIFIRE scheme. JELD-WEN now have available a range fully certified fire door hardware components and intumescent strips that are compatable with the JELD-WEN FD30 30 minute fire doors
- Manufactured in the UK
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
COVID-19 Update: Orders are being processed and delivered for a limited range of products. However, due to the restrictions in the factory, there may be some delays to the usual lead times displayed below.
In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 1 – 2 weeks (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take a further 5 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot.
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Arlington 6 panel smooth fire door 44mm is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing, lightly sand any handling marks. Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. These moulded Interior doors require finishing using a suitable base coat primer and a top coat paint system, adequate drying time must be allowed between the coats.