The JELD-WEN Avesta traditional 4 panel primed door is a superior internal feature door that will enhance any home. These primed doors are manufactured with a traditional and solid construction using engineered particle board components and MDF veneers. Each door is supplied with a 4mm trim option on the 2 long edges with a 6mm trimming allowance on the top and bottom. Primed doors feel solid and heavy in weight, and they are double coat primed in the factory, ready for a final coat of paint of your choice. The JELD-WEN superior primed doors are available in a wide range of styles, both traditional and contemporary, with glazed options to suit. Watch the video for information on how to hang a JELD-WEN internal door.
- Avesta traditional 4 panel primed internal door
- Supplied double coat primed ready for a final coat of paint
- Maximum trim allowance 4mm on the 2 long edges and 6mm on the top and bottom edge
- Smooth finish
- Traditional stile and rail construction
- Solid core for a heavyweight feel
- Approximate weight 30kg
- Faced with a medium density fibre board skin
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take up to 10 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot and place your order in a room of your choice
Please note: JELD-WEN are discontinuing these doors, they are only available whilst stocks last!
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Avesta traditional 4 panel primed door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing, lightly sand any handling marks. Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. These Interior primed doors may be finished with a good quality paint to suit your tastes.