The JELD-WEN Bostonian 6 panel woodgrain heavyweight moulded door is a traditional styled door with a woodgrain finish which will complement the look of any home.
- JELD-WEN Bostonian 6 panel woodgrain heavyweight moulded door
- Maximum trim allowance 4mm on 2 long edges and 6mm bottom edge, but no trim allowance on the top edge
- 6 panel woodgrain moulded door
- Heavyweight solid core construction
- Helps reduce sound transmission from room to room
- Ironmongery can be fixed anywhere across the door surface
- Supplied ready for painting
- Approximate weight 28kg
- Manufactured in the UK
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
- We only deliver to the UK mainland and use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 – 7 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take a further 5 days.
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot.
- In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Bostonian 6 panel woodgrain heavyweight moulded door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing, lightly sand any handling marks. Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. These moulded Interior doors require finishing using a suitable base coat primer and a top coat paint system, adequate drying time must be allowed between the coats.