The JELD-WEN Bostonian woodgrain 6 panel Bi-Fold door is a great way to save on space whilst not compromising on style. Requiring only half the floor area of a standard door when it opens, their concertina folding design makes these doors ideal for cupboards or en-suites where space is limited. Doors are manufactured undersized to allow for their smooth top hung operation. These doors are supplied with full hardware pack and fitting instructions included. Watch the video’s for information on how to install a JELD-WEN bi-fold door.
- JELD-WEN Bostonian Woodgrain 6 Panel Bi-Fold Door
- Supplied primed ready for site decoration
- Edges are unfinished
- Fixings included
- Ideal space saving solution
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- To fit opening size 1981mm x 762mm – actual door size 1950mm x 750mm
- To fit opening size 1981mm x 610mm – actual door size 1950mm x 595mm
- Price includes delivery
COVID-19 Update: Orders are being processed and delivered for a limited range of products. However, due to the restrictions in the factory, there may be some delays to the usual lead times displayed below.
In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 2 – 3 weeks (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take a further 5 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot.
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Bostonian 6 panel woodgrain fire door 35mm is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing, lightly sand any handling marks. Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. These moulded Interior doors require finishing using a suitable base coat primer and a top coat paint system, adequate drying time must be allowed between the coats.