- JELD-WEN Cottage oak veneer internal door
- Real American white oak veneer
- White oak lippings with a maximum trim allowance of 5mm on all 4 edges
- Solid core for a heavyweight feel
- Approximate weight 30kg
- Supplied unfinished, ready for your choice of decoration including paint, stain or lacquer
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Inset image of 533mm width door
- Price includes delivery
COVID-19 Update: Orders are being processed and delivered for a limited range of products. However, due to the restrictions in the factory, there may be some delays to the usual lead times displayed below.
In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
- We only deliver to the UK mainland and use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 – 7 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take a further 5 days.
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot.
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Cottage oak veneer door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks.Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. Interior doors may be finished using a proprietary branded stain, paint, clear varnish or clear lacquer. Our doors are NOT suitable for waxes, polishes, dyes or oils (including Osmo UV oil) as they do not properly seal the door and can lead to delamination of the veneer.Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.