The JELD-WEN Gothic 1 light arched triple glazed oak veneer exterior door is part of the Knightsbridge range of high quality American white oak heavyweight external doors.The JELD-WEN Gothic 1 light arched triple glazed oak veneer exterior door features a cathedral arched design to the panels and a matching triple lead bevelled-light window which exudes a distinctive style. It has a traditional solid construction and heavy weight feel, 10mm maximum trim allowance on all 4 edges and is supplied unfinished ready for site decoration. Watch the video’s for information on how to install an external door.
- JELD-WEN Gothic 1 light arched triple glazed oak veneer exterior door
- Real American white oak veneer
- Solid core construction giving a heavy weight feel
- Ironmongery can be fixed anywhere across the surface of the door
- 15mm white oak lippings giving greater scope when trimming to size, with a 10mm maximum trim allowance on all 4 edges
- Supplied unfinished for on site decoration
- JELD-WEN recommend finishing with a Hi-Build paint or stain
- Approximate weight 40kg
- Triple glazed
- Paint and peel film applied for ease of finishing
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Doors 838mm wide and above comply with Approved Document M
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
Matching flat packed American oak doors frames are available see sku product code 205107
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take up to 10 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot and place your order in a room of your choice
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Gothic 1 light arched triple glazed oak veneer exterior door is fully sealed on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles, hinges and letter plates etc. As soon as the door is taken out of its wrapping, it should be fully decorated. Prior to priming or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks. Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel/iron on our doors. Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.
JELD-WEN recommend that a Microporus paint or stain can be used, you can also use a Sadolin Extra Durable clear coat. A light sanding between coats will produce the best finish. Adequate drying-time must be allowed between the coats. These exterior doors are NOT suitable for any varnishes, waxes, polishes, oils (including Osmo UV oil) and lacquers as these products do not protect the door and may cause the veneer to bubble or lift. Failure to follow the above will invalidate claims for excessive movement or delamination.