- JELD-WEN Huntingdon 6 lite white oak veneer clear glazed internal door
- Real American white oak veneer
- Supplied ready for staining or varnishing
- White oak lippings with a maximum trim allowance of 5mm on all 4 edges
- Solid core for a heavyweight feel
- Approximate weight 30kg
- Clear glazed – using 4mm toughened safety glass
- Paint and peel film applied for ease of finishing
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take up to 10 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot and place your order in a room of your choice
Please note: JELD-WEN are discontinuing these doors, they are only available whilst stocks last!
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Huntingdon 6 lite white oak veneer clear glazed door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks.Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. Interior doors may be finished using a proprietary branded stain, paint, clear varnish or clear lacquer. Our doors are NOT suitable for waxes, polishes, dyes or oils (including Osmo UV oil) as they do not properly seal the door and can lead to delamination of the veneer.Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.