The JELD-WEN Newark woodgrain fire door 44mm is a traditional cottage styled door with a woodgrain finish which will complement the look of any home. This door offers a fire protection rating of 30 minutes and has a 44mm thick core.
- JELD-WEN Newark woodgrain fire door 44mm
- FD30 fire door
- Offers 30 minutes of fire protection when fitted in accordance with manufacturers instructions
- Maximum trim allowance 4mm on 2 long edges and 6mm bottom edge, but no trim allowance on the top edge
- Newark woodgrain moulded door
- Supplied ready for painting
- Approximate weight 35kg
- All JELD-WEN fire doors are manufactured under the BWF-CERTIFIRE scheme.
- All doors have a unique identification number which can be traced back to date of manufacture and is printed on the label which is placed on the top edge of the door. This label should never be removed as it is there for traceability
- Fire doors alone will not provide the necessary protection in the event of a fire and will only be effective if installed in accordance with the BWF-CERTIFIRE scheme. JELD-WEN now have available a range fully certified fire door hardware components and intumescent strips that are compatible with the JELD-WEN FD30 30 minute fire doors
- Manufactured in the UK
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
- We only deliver to the UK mainland and use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 – 7 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take a further 5 days.
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot.
- In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Newark woodgrain fire door 44mm is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing, lightly sand any handling marks. Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. These moulded Interior doors require finishing using a suitable base coat primer and a top coat paint system, adequate drying time must be allowed between the coats.