The JELD-WEN Oregon Cottage white oak veneer Bi-Fold door is a great way to save on space whilst not compromising on style. Requiring only half the floor area of a standard door when it opens, their concertina folding design makes these doors ideal for cupboards or en-suites where space is limited. Doors are manufactured undersized to allow for their smooth top hung operation. It is a solid heavyweight door made with American white oak veneers with a traditional design, matching single doors, fire doors and glazed options available so you can have a consistent look throughout your home. These doors are supplied with full hardware pack and fitting instructions included and unfinished ready for your choice of clear lacquer, stain, varnish or paint. Watch the video’s for information on how to install a JELD-WEN bi-fold door.
- Oregon Cottage white oak veneer Bi-Fold door
- Real American white oak veneer
- Solid core for a heavyweight feel
- Fixings included
- Ideal space saving solution for cupboards or en-suites
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- To fit opening size 1981mm x 762mm – actual door size 1950mm x 750mm
- To fit opening size 1981mm x 610mm – actual door size 1950mm x 579mm
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
COVID-19 Update: Orders are being processed and delivered for a limited range of products. However, due to the restrictions in the factory, there may be some delays to the usual lead times displayed below and deliveries may take up to 15 working days.
In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take up to 10 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot and place your order in a room of your choice
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Oregon Cottage white oak veneer Bi-Fold door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks.Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. Interior doors may be finished using a proprietary branded stain, paint, clear varnish or clear lacquer. Our doors are NOT suitable for waxes, polishes, dyes or oils (including Osmo UV oil) as they do not properly seal the door and can lead to delamination of the veneer.Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.