- Shaker 4 panel white oak veneer fire door 44mm
- Offers 30 minutes of fire protection when fitted in accordance with manufacturers instructions
- Real American white oak veneer
- 10mm white oak lippings giving greater scope when trimming to size, maximum trim allowance 5mm on 2 long edges and bottom edge, but no trim allowance on the top edge
- Approximate weight 42kg
- All JELD-WEN fire doors are manufactured under the BWF-CERTIFIRE scheme.
- All doors have a unique identification number which can be traced back to date of manufacture and is printed on the label which is placed on the top edge of the door. This label should never be removed as it is there for traceability
- Fire doors alone will not provide the necessay protection in the event of a fire and will only be effective if if installed in accordance with the BWF-CERTIFIRE scheme. JELD-WEN now have available a range fully certified fire door hardware components and intumescent strips that are compatable with the JELD-WEN FD30 30 minute fire doors
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
COVID-19 Update: Orders are being processed and delivered for a limited range of products. However, due to the restrictions in the factory, there may be some delays to the usual lead times displayed below and deliveries may take up to 15 working days.
In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take up to 10 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot and place your order in a room of your choice
It is essential that the JELD-WEN Shaker 4 panel white oak veneer fire door 44mm is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks.Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors. Interior doors may be finished using a proprietary branded stain, paint, clear varnish or clear lacquer. Our doors are NOT suitable for waxes, polishes, dyes or oils (including Osmo UV oil) as they do not properly seal the door and can lead to delamination of the veneer.Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.