- JELD-WEN side hung glazed timber garage doors
- Manufactured from 14mm tongue and groove European softwood
- Rebated meeting stiles
- Obscure glazed
- Supplied untreated
- Suitable for painting only and should be fully sealed on all edges and both faces using a Hi-build paint system
- These wooden garage doors may contain knots so knotting may need to be applied
- Right hand door opens first as viewed from the outside
- You will need to supply and fit a suitable door stop to the frame
- Ironmongery not included
- Approximate weight 40kg
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Garage door sizes (W x H) 2134mm x 1981mm
- Door frame not included but available as an optional extra
- External frame dimensions (W x H) 2266mm x 2052mm
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
COVID-19 Update: Orders are being processed and delivered for a limited range of products. However, due to the restrictions in the factory, there may be some delays to the usual lead times displayed below and deliveries may take up to 15 working days.
In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take up to 10 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot and place your order in a room of your choice
It is essential that the JELD-WEN side hung glazed timber garage doors are completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles, hinges and letter plates etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks.
Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors.
Doors require appropriate undercoating using a knotting solution where necessary prior to finishing. A proprietary branded Hi-Build microporous paint system should be used as a final top coat. Our garage doors are NOT suitable for waxes, stains, varnishes, clear lacquers, polishes, dyes or oils (e.g. Danish Oil) as they do not properly seal the door.
Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate the guarantee and any claims.