- Traditional side hung glazed timber garage doors
- Manufactured from 14mm tongue and groove European softwood
- Rebated meeting stiles
- Obscure glazed
- Supplied untreated
- Suitable for painting only and should be fully sealed on all edges and both faces using a Hi-build paint system
- These wooden garage doors may contain knots so knotting may need to be applied
- You will need to supply and fit a suitable stop to the frame
- Right hand door opens first as viewed from the outside
- Ironmongery not included
- Approximate weight 40kg
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Garage door sizes (W x H x D) 2134mm x 2134mm x 44mm
- Door frame not included but available as an optional extra
- External frame dimensions (W x H) 2266mm x 2205mm
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
- We only deliver to the UK mainland and use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 – 7 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take a further 5 days.
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot.
- In order to protect our drivers, as well as our customers, we will be operating a no contact delivery policy.
It is essential that the JELD-WEN side hung glazed timber garage doors are completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles, hinges and letter plates etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks.
Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel or iron on our doors.
Doors require appropriate undercoating using a knotting solution where necessary prior to finishing. A proprietary branded Hi-Build microporous paint system should be used as a final top coat. Our garage doors are NOT suitable for waxes, stains, varnishes, clear lacquers, polishes, dyes or oils (e.g. Danish Oil) as they do not properly seal the door.
Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate the guarantee and any claims.