- Traditional framed, ledged and braced external door
- Manufactured from 14mm tongue and groove softwood
- Suitable only for external applications
- Must be finished with a high quality paint system, using a suitable base coat primer with knotting solution
- Stub mortice and tenon construction
- Maximum trim allowance 8mm on all 4 edges
- Braces are loose pinned
- Approximate weight 20kg
- Manufactured in the UK
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee against manufacturing defects
- FSC certified, chain of custody available from JELD-WEN on request
- Price includes delivery
- Free delivery to UK mainland
- We use a specialist 2 man home delivery company and delivery is normally within 5 days (Monday-Friday) for the following post code areas AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BL, BR, BS, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HC, HD, HG, HP, HU,HX, IG, IP, KT, LF, LS, L, LE, LH, LN, M, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SR, SS, ST, SW, TF, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV and YO, delivery outside of these post codes can take up to 10 days
- The home delivery company will call you to confirm the delivery date and time slot and place your order in a room of your choice
It is essential that the JELD-WEN framed, ledged and braced external door is fully sealed on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles, hinges and letter plates etc. As soon as the door is taken out of its wrapping, it should be fully decorated. Prior to priming or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks. Do not use wire wool or other sanding materials containing steel/iron on our doors.
Doors require appropriate undercoating using a knotting solution where necessary prior to finishing. A proprietary branded Hi-Build microporus paint system should be used as a final top coat. Our JELD-WEN framed, ledged and braced external doors are NOT suitable for waxes, varnishes, clear lacquers, polishes, dyes or oils (e.g. Danish Oil) as they do not properly seal the door.
Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.