No part of these terms and conditions affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The term ‘DoorsDirect2u’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website DIY DIRECT2U Limited whose registered office is at 20 Portnalls Road, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 3DE. We are registered in England under company number 9401857. Our main trading address is at 228 Hook Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1PL. Our VAT number is 129 3751 03. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We advise users to regularly check the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We try to ensure the doorsdirect2u.co.uk website is available 100% of the time. However, we shall not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The material contained in this website is not aimed at or meant to be viewed by persons other than those in the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We do not warrant the suitability of products for particular purpose and you should check specifications and suitability with manufacturers before ordering.
Pricing and Payment
All prices quoted are in UK pounds and inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate and products are sold under English law.
Occasionally an error may occur and products may be incorrectly priced, in which case, we will not be obliged to supply the products at the incorrect price.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an order confirmation.
Payment can be made by credit or debit card or by cheque to our address. We will not despatch your order until payment has been received in full.
We endeavour to offer only products that are available and in stock at our suppliers. If a product is not available, we will notify you on receipt of your order and we will reimburse your payment if you choose to cancel the order.
- Free delivery applies to UK mainland only.
- We use a home delivery network and all delivery teams are 2 person.
- On receipt of order (working hours Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays) you will be contacted within 48 hours to arrange your home delivery date.
- The day before the arranged delivery date you will be contacted by the driver. The driver will arrange a 4 hour delivery slot, e.g. 6.00-10.00, 8.00-2.00, etc.
- On delivery the driver will inspect your goods with you and place to a room of your choice.
- Delivery is normally within 10 working days, unless otherwise stated.
- You may be asked to sign a customer questionnaire regarding your delivery experience to accompany the signed proof of delivery.
- Our delivery times are Monday – Friday between the hours of 6.00am to 5.00pm.
- Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday will be categorised in delivery terms as pre 10.00am Monday orders.
- DoorsDirect2u cannot be held responsible for any cost that may be incurred due to a delivery that is delayed beyond our control.
- No delivery will be left without a signature from the customer.
- All orders will only be delivered to the address stated at the time of the order.
Any damages or shortages must be reported at the time of delivery or claims will be rendered invalid.
Please do not commence or arrange any work to be carried out until you have received and checked your product fully.
Failure to accept pre-arranged deliveries which are then cancelled by you or have to be re-scheduled due to YOUR circumstances changing with regard to delivery will incur a transport charge of £40.00 + VAT.
Free delivery applies to UK mainland only. For deliveries outside the UK mainland please contact email@example.com for a quotation and lead time.
Save for the remedies set out in our returns section, DoorsDirect2u will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profit or data in relation to your use of the website.
Nothing within this agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arsing as a result of the negligence of DoorsDirect2u, its employees or agents.
Risk and Title
You will be responsible for the care of the goods once they are delivered, you should insure the goods and store them safely and securely. We will not be responsible for any damage resulting from incorrect storage.
Ownership of the goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment in respect of goods including delivery charges.
Manufacturers’ guarantees apply to many of our products and vary in length depending on the product, details can be found in our product information pages.
Faulty and Damaged Products
In the unlikely event that a product is faulty or damaged, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund. Notification of any defect must be made immediately. We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund or full refund. We require the return of the products within 14 days of the refund request being made.
To arrange for the product to be collected, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the product to be returned. We will either deliver a replacement or process the refund. All refunds will be made to the account used to purchase the product.
In the event that you change your mind and wish to cancel an order, provided the goods have not already been despatched, we will cancel your order and issue a full refund (excludes made to measure and made to order items).
If the goods have been despatched we will provide you with a refund, excluding any delivery charges, provided we are advised of the proposed return within 14 days of the product being delivered to you. We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any refund. Send an email to email@example.com with your order number and details of the products you wish to return and we will arrange for the collection by our nominated carrier. There will be a minimum charge, payable by you, of £40.00 + VAT for this service, which may increase dependent on your location. Your refund will be processed within 14 days of the goods being returned.
All refunds will be made to the account used to purchase the product.
Special Offers and Promotions – products purchased as part of a special offer, promotion or bulk discount may be returned but DoorsDirect2u reserves the right to deduct any promotional discounts applied on other products you purchased if such discounts were dependent upon the purchase of the product returned to us.
Under the United Kingdoms Consumer Contracts Selling Regulations you can return any product to us, providing it is in an unused, unopened and in an \\\\\\\’as new\\\\\\\’ condition within 14 days from the day after you receive the goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.